Sunday, February 1, 2009

Over the CNY

We went to the Aquaria at KL Conference centre on Chinese New Year Day. Sean was really excited to see some of the exhibits and was totally entranced by the walkalator inside the aquarium tunnel. He went on and off the walkalator and ran excitedly through the throng of people. He was playing "Come and catch me" game with me. So of course, I had to chase after him, moving against the crowd inside the tunnel. He was really naughty at that point!

For me, the highlight of the place was a ceiling to floor glass wall which covered one side of the huge aquarium. When you stand right at the front and the fish swim pass you, you feel that you're under water. We had sharks, turtles and many types of fish swimming right in front of our eyes. When I went scuba diving, I always had a tiny fear of big fish coming too near me. It's exciting but I never know if they were going to bite or not! So it was a real treat to be able to see these fish up close without being wet. =D


On 2nd day of CNY, Akong and Ama came back and we had our family reunion dinner. The days following that we had relatives over for dinner and went over to visit friends.

Sean had his first lip to lip kiss with a girl, Kristen. I don't think they understood it..ha ha ha..I said " Kiss Kristen , Sean" , and both of them puckered up and kissed. They were really cute!

I didn't catch it on camera though. The 2 kids went apart looking for toys after that and refused to kiss for the camera.

It was all rather fun to go to parties almost every day =D

No comments: