Saturday, May 29, 2010

More water please

Today, Sean was eating dried sotong. He enjoyed it so much that he kept eating more and more. Since I was doing my work, I didn't really keep track on how much he ate.

He kept asking more more water. Now, Sean doesn't like drinking water. So I was very surprised when he asked for water. Only after the third cup of water and when he said, "Water, water, quick, my tongue is hurting!", that I realised that the dried sotong must be quite spicy!

He he he he.... This little boy of mine is developing a taste of spicy food. We are not much of a spicy fan, but we let him try anyway.

Now I know how to get him to drink more water! =P

Oooops!!

Now he has a sore throat! Okay.... no more spicy dried sotong for a while for him. =P

2 comments:

coffeesncookies said...

Hi.. good to meet you the other night but you left so fast, I didn't even realise ! Hope to have another chance to meet you again. :D

jazzmint said...

hahaha...how cute. like Vyktore too, he'd eat then ask for water, then eat somemore