Monday, September 6, 2010

Visit to the KL Zoo


Akong and Ama brought us to the zoo. It was a week day, it wasn't crowded, so it was quite nice to walk about.


I like the Safari area, at least the animals look as if they have enough space to roam about. We got to see a little zebra fight.

Sean's favorite animal is the giraffe, and there was plenty of those in the safari.

Surprisingly another area that he really liked was the butterfly enclosure.

While I thought the horned toads were quite cool. =D

There was these rather steroided looking bulls with huge muscles. I wonder if that's natural.


I think we'll go back again. It's really quite nice and not too far away. =D

6 comments:

Mary said...

Hi Mar! Found your blog again! The link was lost when I lost my last laptop. Great pictures at the zoo - looks like you all had a great time. I agree the buffalo looked really strange. =D

LittleLamb said...

We went to the zoo during the Raya holidays. We thought..since its the local zoo n holiday, there wont be a lot of ppl. We were so wrong. and it was HOT :( I didnt enjoy but philip did.

Mamalina said...

Mary: I haven't had time time to update. His birthday photos are still in the camera! I will take time to update the blog soon. =D

Lil Lamb: We went during a Selangor public holiday. So it was empty because KL people were still working.

Unknown said...

hi Marlina, It's Mia here. Came across your blog while doing some research on kindies. Wow how time flies and your boy is already 3! Nice blog too! Take care.

Horlic said...

I went to Zoo in KL last year. The maintenance there quite poor.

LittleLamb said...

Hi Mummy Marlina

Wanted to wish you a happy and blessed new year :)