Saturday, March 22, 2008

Little Monkey

When I look at Sean's sleeping face, he looks so angelic.
When I see him smiling and laughing, he is just so adorable.
However, Sean is mostly an active little monkey who can't sit still!
Just last night, he climbed the back of the sofa and fell backwards.
I tried catching him but it was too late, he feel on his neck!

We were so worried because he cried and cried.....
After a while, he stopped and said "ne-ne"
When I carried him up to the room, he waved good-bye to everyone as usual.
I was so relieved because I know that he's alright.

Just this afternoon, he climbed the arm chair to get into the staircase through the side!
When I pulled him off, he threw a major tantrum.
Later, I was trying to feed him some yogurt while he was sitting on the arm chair.
He avoided me and almost fell backward and hit his head on the marble top drawer!

I think from now on, my blood pressure will rise a little each day.
The time when we can leave him on the chair while we do something is over.
Have to keep an eye on him at all times!!!

At least when he is in bed with his books, he's quite a good little boy.
He can occupy himself by turning the pages and pretending to read.
I'm just glad he has one thing he likes that isn't dangerous! =P

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

boys are more prone to falling...that's what I notice within my 2 monsters at home

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Glad to hear that Sean is ok. Actually they are tougher than we think. Bryan is the same - he has a bruised eye, 2 ocassions of a split lip (blood included), numerous falls on his head (front & back) and a bleeding nose. All these in the past 2 months!!!

Mamalina said...

Yeah, they're quite tough, but this was the first time he fell from so high. Quite worried at that time.

Sean has so many bruises and split lips that I don't even bother to mention =P