Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Peeing in the bath

Sometimes Sean pees in his bath, then he will grin at me. Sigh... he thinks it's funny!

Sam says it's because when we put Sean into his warm bath water, the body automatically feels the need to release pee. By the time I realise what Sean is doing, it's too late! So I'll have to redraw his bath.

So I tried getting him to pee before he enters his bath. Sayingh Shhh Shhh.. doesn't seem to work. He just grins and then walk into his bath. Last night, he peed twice! Once at the beginning of the bath. Then after his bath. So I had to rinse him again.

LOL..... my little boy thinks it's a funny when his mummy gets all flusterred about him dirtying his bath water. He laughs out loud, as if I'm entertaining him. I wonder how other mummies teach their little boys to pee into the toilet.?

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

haha...eh at least better than mine. mine when he pees, he will put the hands there and play the birdie :S

Mamalina said...

Sam same... if I don't change the water quick enough, he'll be splashing around in pee water!

He also has a habit of drinking bath water, so I really have to make sure that he doesn't drink his own pee! ;{

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

You're hardworking. I don't re-draw the bath. He continues to bathe in his pee water hahahah