Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fuzzy Hair

Today, Sean had a haircut. I had trimmed his hair a tiny bit before but felt that it's time he had a proper hair cut. He wriggled a lot and eventually I had to carry him while Auntie Jennifer, the hairdresser, cut his hair. But it really wasn't as bad as I imagined it. It went pretty smooth. Of course, it helped that there was a puppy there to entertain him while he waited for his turn. I love touching his head. It feels like a carpet of soft fuzzy hair. Very therapeutic. =D

Sam decided to keep his hair a bit longer. I think it looks too young on him =P ha ha ha...

5 comments:

jazzmint said...

good boy can sit quietly cut hair ;). wah daddy's hair looks spiky LOL

Mamalina said...

LOL.. in fact he didn't sit quietly at all. He hugged me while his hair was being cut and moved about quite a lot. But the hairdresser was patient. =D

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

who;s that handsome boy there?? sorry, definitely not Sam! Good that Sean didn't go into a crying frenzy...like mine.

Mamalina said...

I think the puppy helped. It got him distracted while waiting for his turn. =D

Lee said...

Hi there, love your baby, so cute...and hubby...very good looking hunk.
Re your baby's short haircut...looks like a tough guy, ha ha.
You stay easy and have a nice weekend, best regards, Lee.