Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Funny Incidents

Kicked out of bed!

A few nights ago, I woke up in the middle of the night feeling really cramped. I realized that I was sleeping on Sean's bed!

I distinctly remembered putting him to his bed the night before. Somehow, we switched places. He took my place on the big bed and pushed me to his baby bed!

He usually sleep with us on the big bed and uses his baby bed as a play area. It's really cramped and I wanted to get a good night sleep, for once. Instead, I get such a backache being cramped on his bed for so many hours! LOL =P

Diaper Magician

Yesterday afternoon, Sean came to me and passed me a full diaper out of the blue. For a moment, I was confused because he was still wearing his pants. I touched his bottom and realised that he wasn't wearing his diaper. So how did he get his diaper out without taking off his pants?

I think this was what happened. His diaper was heavy and one of the tab came off. The whole diaper fell off him and went through one of his leg pants. All he did was stepped out of it. Ha ha ha =P

2 comments:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

hahaha the diaper bit is really funny!!

jazzmint said...

haha...at least he handed u the diapers, not just went around without it :P