Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year 2009

Happy New Year 2009!
May the coming year bring good fortune, good health and happiness to everyone.

Sean had no voice for several days. I think he had a throat infection. We wanted to bring Sean to Dr kwan, his doctor, but it's been Christmas, the weekends, and the another public holiday. By the time, the doctor's clinic was open, Sean was alright.

But on the day Sean was alright, Sam fell sick, and then the next day, it was me. I think I got an ear infection as well. I was terribly tired the whole day. But thank goodness, we're all better in the evening, after lots of doses of Pei Pa Koa, 100Plus and water.

One thing that amazed me though. Sean was terribly good when he was sick. He still had lots of energy and was driving around in his car round and round the living room as if he wasn't sick. You wouldn't know that he wasn't sick if he didn't have such an awful voice!

And of course it was harder to feed him. He runs away when we come with food. He lived on snacks the last few days. He was willing to eat anything that wasn't healthy for him, but when it comes to proper food, he just runs away!

Sam, of course, took it worst, moaning and groaning about how sick he was. As boys grow up to become men, their resilience to sickness totally drops! =P

Back to toys. ..... Yes, John. Sean plays just like you did. Totally destructive! I'm re-thinking my wisdom to buy those small legos. Maybe I should get Duplo size blocks for him. at least, it won't take me such a long time to put it back when he destroys them and ask me to put back together!

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Have a blessed year ahead!

jazzmint said...

happy new year and hope ur hubby get well soon

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Happy New Year! Get well soon, Mar. But good to hear that Sean is well.