Saturday, September 27, 2008

A busy week

It's so nice to be able to sit and relax after a very busy week.

My Form 5 student had her SPM trial exams the last 2 weeks. So I've been teaching tuition everyday since last Sunday to juggle her last minute studying as well as teaching her brothers and sister. I've been doing last minute work to type study notes for my students too since she hasn't been able to do her own.

So my days have been filled from the moment I woke up until I sleep. It feels like working full time with extra work to do at home!
My routines were:
- Wake up and get Sean to have his breakfast with the maid while I do notes for my students.
- Lunch and some errands.
- Back home and get Sean to have his nap (which takes close to an hour everyday)
- Immediately go to teach tuition
- Come home, have dinner, have bath
and then continued making study notes while Sean pulls me every 5 minutes to play with him. Consequently I don't get to do much work.
- Get Sean to sleep (which also takes at least an hour)
- Get back to typing notes until 2 - 2.30am.

The only break in the routines was when I and Sam had to go to the Immigration to renew my spousal pass on Wed and pick it up of Fri. We had to wake up even earlier on those days! As well as Sean's playgroup on Thu's morning. Hence, my lack of beauty sleep for the past week until yesterday.

So today, we went to visit Samantha, Kai and Keane.I had a great time, chatting with Samantha, while the the kids attempt to play or not fight with each other. Sean is still not able to play together with other kids yet, but I'm sure eventually he will get used to visiting friends and be comfortable at other people's place if we go often enough. =P

3 comments:

jazzmint said...

wah i didnt know u teach tuition. so next time can send mine over :P

Mamalina said...

Ha ha.. yours are still so young.. and you're already thinking of sending them for tuition? =D

Mamalina said...

Jazzmint: You can come over with Faythe and Vyktore to play with Sean. Although I'm not sure how well they'll be able to play with each other though.