Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Sean!

You are now 2 years old.



You are such a cutie, cheeky and full of fun.
Your various expressions makes me smile.
When you smile, my day becomes better.
When you laugh, it makes me glow inside.
When you frown, it makes me giggle,
because you just look so funny! =D


























My little baby is growing up.
No more a baby, but an active toddler,
who has strong opinions about things
even though you speak so little.

Goodbye babyhood.....
Hello.. Terrible Two!....
Sigh....


























I know you get frustrated when you can't express yourself.
I know you can't help but whine when things don't go your way.
But my little darling, you have to learn some patience,
as well as to speak words so you can talk to us.

You are my dearest heart...
My unlimited hugs and kisses.
Life is just wonderful with you in it =D

Mummy looks forward to see you grow and learn,
discover the world and the amazing things in it.
with hope that Terrible Two doesn't last very long. =P

1 comment:

Bryan and Brandon's Mama said...

Happy 2nd birthday Sean!!! Don't give your mum too much grief now that you're officially entitled to misbehave under the "Terrible Twos" window :)