Friday, August 28, 2009

UP

We went to see 'UP' the movie on Wednesday afternoon. This was my first movie with Sean but it was Sean's 2nd movie because Sean went to see 'Star Wars' with Daddy before.

Sean behaved well but he kept saying 'Let's go home' in the beginning while the previews were being shown. But once the movie started, he enjoyed it. He found it a bit scary during the chasing scenes (and cried a little) because the music was dramatic and he gets rather affected by dramatic or scary music.

I think we can start going to see movies more regularly now since he behaved so well this time.

4 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

I took the children to see UP. I like the graphics.

HDB TyeTye said...

megan enjoyed the movie too :) and i think bringing her blankie (and a bottle of milk) helps ...kekeke

Mamalina said...

I cried in the beginning when they found out his wife couldn't have children.

jazzmint said...

i havent got time to catch this one with my kids :(. probably wed nite