Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Sean @ 37 months

Another month has passed. He had his birthday and then he was hospitalized for a night and a day. Soon after, we were busy thinking of where to send Sean next year for nursery.

Sean has been spending a lot of time playing computer games because mummy is either out teaching tuition or doing some transcribing work at home. But he tries to get my attention as much as possible when I'm working at home. Whenever his game is loading (it's an online game, so it takes time to load), he comes over and "Hug mummy!" So I've been getting loads of hugs and cuddles, and a lot of "I love you Mummy!"

Ok, the picture here is when he's making his Grrr face, not exactly loving and cuddly, but most of the time, he's full of hugs and kisses. =D

I feel blessed my son is so loving and so free with his hugs and kisses. I hope mummy will always get as many hugs as I am now getting from you. I'll miss you next year when you start nursery full time.

So what's up with Sean:

His current favorite game is Busytown Mysteries based on Richard Scarry's character. He loves listening to the songs and dancing to them, and he loves going around the town in the game. It's really an interesting game. Perfect for kids Sean's age.
http://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc/play/busytownmysteries/

We haven't been doing much art recently. So on Saturday, I thought we could just have a messy afternoon on the porch. Sean spent a short time drawing chalk figures and painting of Animal Mechanicals. They are not like the original characters at all but I'm proud of his drawings and painting nonetheless. After painting, he preferred to fight a bush with a stick instead!

Unicorn and rex













Mighty Sasquatch










Komodo
















This is what the Mighty Sasquatch painting finally looked like.












Ok, this drawing looks like squiggles, but it's supposed to be a spaceship with 4 aliens looking out of windows.

No comments: