Sunday, October 25, 2009

We're still sick

I am now also sick together with Sean. I am not sure whether that is a blessing or is worse that it is over the weekend. The doctors are closed but at least I have my MIL to help me with Sean in the afternoon. My hubby has been taking care of both of us in the morning and at night.

Thank you dear, I really appreciate that you have taken over the doctor duty, because I am feeling just too weak to do anything much.

Sean had added cough to his fever and runny nose. The poor boy cannot sleep because of his cough throughout the whole night. Hence, all of us cannot sleep too. I really hope he gets better soon. This is getting too long. Tomorrow we have to make another visit to the doctor.

3 comments:

HDB TyeTye said...

oh dear ! Get well soon ! Praying for your speedy recovery (hugs)

Bright said...

So sorry to hear that you and Sean are not well. I was sick 3 weeks ago and still having a cough. Then Brian fell ill last week. By the weekend, both my parents were ill as well. Everyone is recovering now but there seems to be a nasty flu bug going around. Must pray for God's healing and protection. Please take care and God bless. *HUGS*

LittleLamb said...

wishing u a speedy recovery..