Monday, January 18, 2010

The quirky things he does and says

After having a good first day of school, he came back and said he liked school but only wants to go to school for ONE day only. He thought that was it. LOL.

One morning morning he asks why he needed to go to school. He says, "I have many toys at home and 2 computers to play." Hhmmm.. I didn't really have an answer to that. In his shoes, I would prefer to stay at home too. =P

He loves his indoor Optimus Prime slippers so much that he will not leave at schools like all the other children do. Sometimes he won't even wear them but keeps them in his bag, just in case he forgets to bring them home.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

Tell him school is where friends are. More friends, more playmates. Also you become smarter in school, else become road sweeper. That's what I say to my children.

Mamalina said...

he he he.... Once he wanted to be a garbage man. So I'm not sure if that threat works. LOL.

But I did say that he get to play with friends at school. =D