Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sorting out photos

September, 29th 2007

Phew! I just spent an hour sorting out photos and I didn't even finished doing it. I thought that while Sean is asleep I would sort out the photos of the last 2 months so that we can post it on his blog. I realized that this month Sean had had a busy month. We don't have many good photos though since many of them are rather blur, partly due to the camera's fault, and partly due to Sean's constant moving. This is what we usually get when we take photos of Sean. =P
Then I thought I should pick some photos for printing for the photo album too. The last time we printed any photos was early February 07. We definitely took a lot more photos when Sean was still less mobile. In fact, you could just lay him on his tummy on the pillow and he would stay there watching Sam playing computer games without complain. =P This is Sean in his Bumbo chair which lasted only 2 months!



Now...ha ha ha.... he doesn't stay still unless he's he's extremely tired or asleep!

No comments: