Wednesday, May 7, 2008

2nd Wall Done!

The second wall of the cardboard house was actually done 2 weeks ago, but I forgot to take a picture or blog about it. The dinosaurs are taken from Sean's book "Harry & the dinosaurs says Raah", which used to be his favourite book.

Below the bucket of dinosaurs is Lightning McQueen on a race track with animals as the spectators. It's supposed to be many cars but I just couldn't make myself squat and draw many tiny cars, so I cut out teddy bears and animal heads from wrapping papers as spectators. Good enough! =P

I realized the track line isn't correct but after I was done with it, I loathed to do anymore work on it. Maybe the next time when I'm inspired to work on it, Ill correct the track line. But that may never happen.... ha ha ha.

3 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

You can draw and color very well!

jazzmint said...

whoa...u draw very well!!! I must order a house fr u liao hehe

Mamalina said...

Thanks! =D

I was just copying from the book. The illustrator is good. Drawing & Painting is much easier than paper cutting, as well as last longer. Sean tend to peel of the paper cuts.=P