Sunday, May 25, 2008

I went to the cinema!


I finally got to see a movie in the cinema yesterday!

Our friend Vince, treated the KDT bunch to see Indiana Jones The Kingdom of Crystal Skull in the gold class theater for his birthday. What a great treat! I felt like it was my birthday.. ha ha ha.. I actually got to see a movie in the cinema!

The reason we haven't been in a cinema for such a long time is not because we couldn't make the time, but we've felt bad about leaving Sean at home while we enjoy ourselves out. Sam says that Sean sometimes cries until he chokes and vomits when I'm not around.

But this was our good friend's birthday and we wanted to join in the fun =D. And Indiana Jones is my favorite all time movie. The timing was great too. It was a 6.30 pm show. I got Sean to nap a bit late at 5.15pm and we managed to sneak out of the house by 5.40pm.

We had a great time, but rushed back after the cake.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

So was the Indiana Jones story good? I wonder should I bring the children to watch?!

Mamalina said...

michelle: it's as fun as all the other Indi movies, but maybe the story lines isn't that great.
My friend brough her 2 boys, I think thye're 5 and 7 yrs old They behaved well in the cinema